Craftopia
Have you voted for the server? Please do! It helps us grow immensely.

<!-- Begin XtremeTop100 code -->
<p><a href="http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132325062">
<img src="http://www.xtremetop100.com/votenew.jpg" border="0" alt=" Top 100"></a><br>
<a href="http://www.xtremetop100.com/">
<img src="http://www.xtremetop100.com/tracker.jpg" border="0" alt=" Top 100"></a></p>
<!-- End XtremeTop100 code -->

Craftopia


 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Regarding the Old Forum and Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedEyex



Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 pm

I've noticed this is now the new forum, so I've closed the old one and linked it here. About the name change however, I do not mind if you use the CL name, not that I can stop you anyway, but please know I'm not some sort of evil being who takes pleasure out of ruining other people's projects. I did what I thought was best. The quote below is what I am referring to.

Quote :
SHould we change names or keep Craftland...remember what red did to UNiq when they wanted to stay Craftland

Also should you need my help, contact me here. I'll be watching you guys anyway to see how things go, and I wish you all the best!

Red
Back to top Go down
Snakeye1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 pm

RedEyex wrote:
I've noticed this is now the new forum, so I've closed the old one and linked it here. About the name change however, I do not mind if you use the CL name, not that I can stop you anyway, but please know I'm not some sort of evil being who takes pleasure out of ruining other people's projects. I did what I thought was best. The quote below is what I am referring to.

Quote :
SHould we change names or keep Craftland...remember what red did to UNiq when they wanted to stay Craftland

Also should you need my help, contact me here. I'll be watching you guys anyway to see how things go, and I wish you all the best!


Yeah srry bout that red :S lol was having a bad day and was a lil angry at u for leaving us but i apoligize

Red
Back to top Go down
IpkYouDrop



Posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 am

RedEyex wrote:
I've noticed this is now the new forum, so I've closed the old one and linked it here. About the name change however, I do not mind if you use the CL name, not that I can stop you anyway, but please know I'm not some sort of evil being who takes pleasure out of ruining other people's projects. I did what I thought was best. The quote below is what I am referring to.

Quote :
SHould we change names or keep Craftland...remember what red did to UNiq when they wanted to stay Craftland

Also should you need my help, contact me here. I'll be watching you guys anyway to see how things go, and I wish you all the best!

Red

Red, I am going to need your Expertise. Your one of the best server OP's I can think of and your going to be an assest. As For the name I wasn't notified about the name change but I think a fresh start is good? confused Opinions are aloud <--

On a Side Note, Love ya Vincent and stick around I are going to needz Youz afro
Back to top Go down
RedEyex



Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 pm

IpkYouDrop wrote:
RedEyex wrote:
I've noticed this is now the new forum, so I've closed the old one and linked it here. About the name change however, I do not mind if you use the CL name, not that I can stop you anyway, but please know I'm not some sort of evil being who takes pleasure out of ruining other people's projects. I did what I thought was best. The quote below is what I am referring to.

Quote :
SHould we change names or keep Craftland...remember what red did to UNiq when they wanted to stay Craftland

Also should you need my help, contact me here. I'll be watching you guys anyway to see how things go, and I wish you all the best!

Red

Red, I am going to need your Expertise. Your one of the best server OP's I can think of and your going to be an assest. As For the name I wasn't notified about the name change but I think a fresh start is good? confused Opinions are aloud <--

On a Side Note, Love ya Vincent and stick around I are going to needz Youz afro

We can start negotiating my return perhaps when we have a VPS, I didn't work well with home-hosted servers, especially when the person who is hosting it is having difficulties cooperating with me :3
Back to top Go down
Snakeye1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Red as i said before i am sincerely sorry about that comment. I honestly wasnt thinking at the time and hope you forgive me.

-DDSLoan96
btw im not hosting it
Back to top Go down
RedEyex



Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Snakeye1 wrote:
Red as i said before i am sincerely sorry about that comment. I honestly wasnt thinking at the time and hope you forgive me.

-DDSLoan96
btw im not hosting it
It's okay, I was referring to Cody by the way.
Back to top Go down
Snakeye1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:44 pm

RedEyex wrote:
Snakeye1 wrote:
Red as i said before i am sincerely sorry about that comment. I honestly wasnt thinking at the time and hope you forgive me.

-DDSLoan96
btw im not hosting it
It's okay, I was referring to Cody by the way.
Oh cuz u quoted my comment
Back to top Go down
RedEyex



Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Snakeye1 wrote:
RedEyex wrote:
Snakeye1 wrote:
Red as i said before i am sincerely sorry about that comment. I honestly wasnt thinking at the time and hope you forgive me.

-DDSLoan96
btw im not hosting it
It's okay, I was referring to Cody by the way.
Oh cuz u quoted my comment
Lol it was an accident. Anyway, when you move onto a VPS, I'll be happy to dev for the server if you are willing to let me make the content decisions etc, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 24
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

RedEyex wrote:
Snakeye1 wrote:
RedEyex wrote:
Snakeye1 wrote:
Red as i said before i am sincerely sorry about that comment. I honestly wasnt thinking at the time and hope you forgive me.

-DDSLoan96
btw im not hosting it
It's okay, I was referring to Cody by the way.
Oh cuz u quoted my comment
Lol it was an accident. Anyway, when you move onto a VPS, I'll be happy to dev for the server if you are willing to let me make the content decisions etc, thanks.

Make your own server?
Back to top Go down
http://craftopia.forumotion.com
Snakeye1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 96
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Cody wrote:
RedEyex wrote:

Lol it was an accident. Anyway, when you move onto a VPS, I'll be happy to dev for the server if you are willing to let me make the content decisions etc, thanks.

Make your own server?

Yeah red im developing this one since we are using my server as a base and built around it...if i need help ill ask
Back to top Go down
RedEyex



Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Yeah sure thing, it was an offer..not a command Cody. I don't want to make my own server thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 24
Location : Boston

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:09 pm

RedEyex wrote:
Yeah sure thing, it was an offer..not a command Cody. I don't want to make my own server thank you very much.

T'was a suggestion...not a command.
Back to top Go down
http://craftopia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Old Forum and Me   

Back to top Go down
 
Regarding the Old Forum and Me
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» Forum Skin
» Forum Ranks
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» Animated GIF in forum avatar

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Craftopia :: Craftopia Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: